If you’re conducting a study and want stakeholders to join your research sessions, you don’t want them to have to create an account, remember some password, etc — you just want them to jump straight in, right?
That’s why we’ve built Instant Sign Up. It’s a feature that doesn’t compromise on security, yet allows observers to join your sessions really quickly. Here’s how it works:
- Copy and share a link to a live session or a recording
- Your stakeholders click the link and are asked to enter their email
- If it matches your email domain (@yourcompany.com), they’re automatically let in as an observer :white_check_mark:
Now, this does in fact create an observer account for them in your organization. The benefit of that is:
- Enhanced security
- Their ability to chat with you during a session
- Your ability to see who’s watched which session
- Your ability to invite only certain people to certain projects
So there are many benefits of using this approach compared to a public share link, which is what we used to offer in the past.
Here’s what it currently looks like for stakeholders who click your link:
Learn more how to enable Instant Sign Up. Hope this helps!